Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Distant Places (Penn Masala) - English and Hindi Lyrics with translation

Penn Masala (When Intelligence,Cuteness and Music collide) is my all time favorite Capella band after Pentatonix. Distant Places is the only original song composed by Penn Masala from the On Detours album.This album has song great mashups but the Panoramic album is my personal favorite.


Distant places sang by Ankit Dhir (English) and Bharat Moudgil(hindi) 

English and Hindi Lyrics with translation 

Dim tana dera dena Dim tana dana dena
Dim tana dera dena..aaaaaahhhhhh
Dim tana nana nana nana......(2)

On days gone by
These hands of time
Sewn together they paint up a smile

On days ahead
Those hands instead
Are breaking prophets into wishful lies

In wakes of haze
Can time’s straight gaze
Answer the hows and the whys

The best laid plans
Of gods and men
So often go awry

But I’m not breaking
My hands not shaking
My mind’s awake and with clear eyes I see

Misdeeds of my past
I’ve found they don’t last
So as I move on there’s one thing left to say

(English Chorus)
Give me an open road
No matter where it seems to lead
Although the places they are distant
Only the clouds will hold my feet         (X2)

Kho gayi, par thi, mithi kuch ve yaadein
Though lost now ,those memories still remain sweet
Reh gaye, haan ve, bachpan ke ve vaadein
Our childhood promises remain unaccomplished 
Nikle, hum bhi, nainon mein liye sapne
Like everyone else I too left with great dreams in my eyes
Bhatke, path se, yaad aayein ab apne
After all the wandering ,I reminiscent about my people now

Raah naa jaanoon, disha naan jaanoon par chalnaa baaki abhi
I don't know the path, I don't know the direction but I still need to continue this journey
Suraj ko choona, gagan jo choomnaa, jo sochaa vahi kiyaa toh maine nahin 
To touch the sky, To kiss the clouds, I haven't achieved these dreams yet

(Hindi Chorus)
Mujhe raah mein samay milaa
I met Time on this path
Bolaa main toh chalaaaaa
He said He needs to leave as well
Duniya toh naa thambti mere yaar
The world doesn't stop my friend

(English and Hindi Chorus)

Dim tana dera dena Dim tana dana dena
Dim tana dera dena..aaaaaahhhhhh
Dim tana nana ..

Dera na dim ta na...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mukkathe Penne(Ennu Ninte Moiden) - English Translation

Mukkathe Penne from Ennu Ninte Moiden is such a beautiful song filled with emotions. Do Enjoy :) Details: Song: Mukkathe P...